Application

The Website is still under construction. We are working on new features and plugin updates.
  • Hey lads,

My name is Reitze (Squad in-game), I am 25 Years young, and I live in The Netherlands.

I love music, I play the guitar myself. I am still in university, following a study called Animal Science.

The first time I touched WarRock was way back in 2007 when I was 12/13 years of age.

And I have been playing WarRock on/off ever since.

Back in the K2/G1 days my nickname was 0ut0fctrl. Not gonna lie, I've been banned for flagging twice.

From around 2009-2012 I've been active in clans such as Veterans and Revanche.

(For those who do not know what 'flagging' is;)

In Battle Group, capturing a flag gave decent EXP back then, so you'd sit in a room with a friend and just stand next to the flag and farm exp that way. And lets be honest, 99% of WarRock has tried some sumperjumping back in the day on a alternative account haha!

To be honest I only started playing WarRock again after quite some years due to Covid-19, and the love is still there!

But playing WarRock solo gets quite boring. Therefor I would love to join your clan!

Why do I want to join YOUR clan?

You seem like a active, friendly, and social clan, that could bring some more joy to my WarRock experience!

I'm probably not the most talkative guy around, but i'll do my best to also bring some joy to you!

Also I remember seeing BadMeetsEvil back in 2012ish, so it also has a slight nostalgia factor for me. :)

If there is anything else you'd like to know, please do not hesitate to ask!

Much love,

<3

Reitze

Edit: Please contact me on discord: Reitzeax #9105